Google AdWords is a powerful internet based advertising tool.
I’m sure you have searched for something on Google and noticed ads appear above or below the search results. Perhaps you notice ads on websites advertising products and services related to the website content. We’ve all watched video ads on YouTube waiting for the funny cat video to load. These are all types of Google AdWords ads.
The ads that Google show you are tailored specifically to you and are based on a number of factors including your location, the words you searched for, your demographic, website history, and the advertiser’s preferences and budget.
The power that Google AdWords offers needs to be tailored to your business needs and objectives. Find out how Outfox synchronises Google AdWords to your business. Learn More
Benefits to Small Business of Using Google AdWords Include:
- Help people find you at the exact time when they need something that you sell.
- Control how much you spend each day with a daily budget which can be changed at any time – there is no minimum daily spend.
- Spend your advertising budget efficiently by only running ads about your highest grossing products and services.
- Find new customers – everyone uses Google to search every day.
- Raise brand awareness – get your logo under the nose of more people.
- Review Google AdWords data to understand who your customers are, how they behave and how you can get more.
- Spend your advertising budget efficiently by only running ads in particular locations and at particular times of the day/week.
- Reach customers on the go with mobile ads.
- Reach customers that are ready to buy now.
- Only pay when someone clicks on your ad, whilst gaining the benefit of additional free exposure when they don’t click.
- Appear like a bigger business than you actually are.