Google AdWords is an extremely powerful tool for small businesses. Often small businesses are buried amongst a long list of competitors. Google AdWords ensures that your business is easily found by your potential customers.
1. Google AdWords markets your goods/services to people actively looking for them.
Known as a pull marketing technique, Google AdWords pulls people to your business who have demonstrated that they are actively seeking what you are offering. This is proven to be a much more effective marketing strategy than push marketing that takes a blanket approach such as flyer drops, radio advertising, Facebook advertising, etc.
2. Google AdWords provides results despite small budgets.
There’s no upfront financial outlay with Google AdWords. You set a daily budget and pay as you go. You can change your daily budget instantaneously. You can even completely pause Google AdWords, effective immediately.
3. Google AdWords provides an excellent return on your marketing investment.
When implemented effectively, Google AdWords will generate highly qualified and targeted business leads for as little as the cost of a click.
4. Google AdWords helps you compete with big companies.
Your ads will appear amongst the big players in your industry. This provides you with opportunities to get a larger slice of the market. It also makes your business appear bigger than it actually is.
5. Google AdWords lets you choose exactly what to market and to whom.
Google AdWords is completely customisable. Utilise your budget effectively by only marketing your highest profit yielding goods/services and to your desired target customers.